Saturday, December 6, 2008

Everything Handmade News

I recently learned of Boston Handmade, a group of local artists, artisans and craftspeople. Boston has granted them a temporary storefront in Downtown Crossing (505 Washington Street). They are open November 28 through December 28, Thursdays through Sundays, 11am till 7pm. If you are in the Boston area, check them out. I stopped by the store today, and it was busy busy busy. It was nice to see Tactile Baby items at the store, since I met the artist at the MathWorks craft fair.

My Vasilek Peacock card received a positive and rather encouraging review in the Modern Sentiment blog. The blog is written by a fellow Etsy shop keeper, who makes a variety of items including cards, clothing accessories, and handbags, which you can find in her Modern Sentiment shop.

Last but not least, my friend just started a new Etsy shop, selling the cutest hand knit items.

1 comment:

jcnemecek said...

Aw, thanks for the shout out.

One of these days, when my knitting stuff gets unpacked, there'll be more in that shop ;p